Located directly between the vibrant and creative neighborhoods of Williamsburg and Greenpoint, and across the street from McCarren Park, 470 Manhattan is your gateway to Northern Brooklyn.
Residents are surrounded by a multitude of popular restaurants, bars, and nightlife. From Michelin starred to hole-in-the-wall, craft cocktails to a $7 shot and a beer, Williamsburg, and Greenpoint have everything a Brooklyn dweller desires.
- Williamsburg and Greenpoint are home to many parks including McCarran Park, Domino Park, East River State Park and Msgr. McGolrick Park.
- Popular restaurants in the area include Lilia, Oxomoco, Llama Inn, Allswell and Frankel’s Delicatessen.
- Many well-known cafes are just a few blocks from 470 Manhattan such as Bakeri Williamsburg, Charlotte’s Patisserie and Van Leeuwen Ice Cream.
- There is a wide array of nightlife in the area including Union Pool, The Richardson, Night of Joy, Maison Premiere and TØRST.
- For regular concert-goers, Williamsburg and Greenpoint are home to music venues such as Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn Steel and Baby’s All Right.
- Convenient access to Manhattan and Queens via the L, G and M trains
- Easy access to the Brooklyn Queens Expressway for driver
- Walk to the waterfront where you can take the ferry to Manhattan or other parts of Brooklyn